Feel the beat

...the beat of my heart, of my mind, of my steps.

Montag, Juni 26, 2006

I did wish you Merry Christmas

No, it is not so cold in the UK at the moment that I would now wish you Merry Christmas, either is the case that I now remembered such an important celebration. I would only like to inform you that I did write to you!

To the most of my friends and family I sent a Christmas email and to some others I did posted a Seasons Card in the middle of December 2005 with aaall my love! Who could imagine that the Royal Mail would reach its destination half a year later?

The best example: Dimitra! She called me today to wish me back Merry Christmas; she does have a lot of stress because of her thesis at the moment, but so crazy is she not! She just got my card! Today! Although it was dated the 17th of December the Royal Post stamped it on the 23rd of June 2006 and of course sent it to its destination: Thessalonica - Greece.
Merry Christmas dear friends! Better late than never!

 
Ninja!