Feel the beat

...the beat of my heart, of my mind, of my steps.

Dienstag, Oktober 31, 2006

Think before you write...

... not only before you speak.
This is just a quick note to all the bloggers; I am sure you would not be happy to get in trouble because of your text and thoughts.
There are several examples in the past, but the most resent one took place in Athens yesterday, when a Greek blogger was arrested just the 1st day that Athens hosts the inaugural meeting of the Internet Governance Forumm which will take place until the 2nd of November: http://www.igfgreece2006.gr
For more details on this arrest, please check the following sites:
And as the 'Amnesty International' suggests:
Stand up for freedom of expression on the internet...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    It is a pity, that now I can not express - I hurry up on job. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

 
Ninja!